Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New leap beyond my possibilities

So My chess strategic plan anno 2007:

1. No accidents. Just had today another one and I'm recovering of a swollen elbow, hand and wrist. Yep DD same arm. I think I work too hard.
2. End my circles this year - somewhere and somehow.
3. Kill off J'adoube - happened already. I can here him say, where, when and how? Now a clue: look-up the blogg address. Does it ring a bell? Currently still struggling with another game against - you guessed right - "J'adoube". In the former he was bravely benkoed!! In the latter still have to be extremely careful - game is still in progress.
4. Extend my knowledge about pawn endings.
5. Extend my knowledge about my black 1...e5-repertoire - therefore I never play sicilian. Tried it a couple of times, got the feeling that I was playing at the wrong side of the board.
6. Go into rook endings.

Now did I forget something: Tactics - sure there will be time left.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok wise guy. . .bring it! I'm gonna pour it on now [grin]

2:53 PM  
Blogger H.K. said...

Good luck on your plan!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home