Friday, October 20, 2006

Update

A month ago I managed to block one of my nerves of the right hand while I was sleeping on the bench. Result: I woke up with a severely impaired hand (movement). In other words a real drop hand no feeling and no motoric at all. I am still in revalidation as there is no full recovering yet but progress is visible. The good thing is I can move my Queen on the board again. It is time for a new romance.

I played tonight my first OTB game of the season, and won. Not the most smashing game but a good game. (my opponent resigned after 25 moves; 40 moves/ 1h45 min)

I started to play correspondence chess. I play on chessville and red hot pawn. My handle name is crystalleaf.

I picked up tactics again level 3 and currently I am at exercise 520. Can move the mouse again.

See you all around

5 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

That's a weird accident. Time for another coach?

11:38 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

couch, I meant

3:24 PM  
Blogger SamuraiPawn said...

Get better!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Sounds like you got have a radial nerve palsy. I hope your physician has you undergoing some kind of physical therapy. Get better soon.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

You should've been sleeping in your bed ;-)

But seriously, i hope you don't lose your hand ;-)

But serious, really, with which hand do you masturbate?

Best wishes on a speedy recovery ;-)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home