Sunday, October 09, 2005

Maybe I put the left-overs in the fridge


Finished 1098 exercises and with this ended level 7. Score 55%. The tactic ex. becomes very difficult to solve. I managed to get some totally correct but this level consume way too much time. I need all the projected time, sometimes I get so absorbed that I forget the clock and .... go waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy above the time limit.
And further these exercises are no fun when you are tired, they consume too much energy. What the heck! Up to the next level.

Current status: Cycle 1

Level 1 – completed – score 99%
Level 2 – completed – score 92%
Level 3 – completed – score 85%
Level 4 – completed – score 70%
Level 5 – completed – score 68%
Level 6 – completed – score 59%
Level 7 – completed – score 55%

According too my schedule I should have finished the exercises by now. So I still have about 108 exercises to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Congratulations: it looks like you are a very strong player!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Nice work! Those upper level problems can seriously drain your brain.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home