Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another diet of cheese and wine

Finished level 8, with an overall rating of 51%. I have taken a 2 week rest and I will resume now to level 9. Still 67 exercises to go and then I finished circle 1.

Current status: Cycle 1

Level 1 – completed – score 99%
Level 2 – completed – score 92%
Level 3 – completed – score 85%
Level 4 – completed – score 70%
Level 5 – completed – score 68%
Level 6 – completed – score 59%
Level 7 – completed – score 55%
Level 8 – completed – score 51%

I'm wondering if I can keep the score above the 50%. Who knows?

3 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Good show of stamina.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Good idea on the rest break. Try and give these problems extra attention and focus on their ideas. Congrats on your progress.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Fantastic progress. Keep up the good work.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home